ATA Annual Meeting Exhibitors:
Space is limited...Reserve your seat today!
ATA’s 16th Annual Meeting and Education Conference will be held October 1-2 at the San Antonio Marriott Northwest, 3233 NW Loop 410, San Antonio.
The following events will be held at this annual meeting:
- Friday morning - 8:00 a.m. - Noon - TREC Legal Update II (for realtors only - separate registration fee) The instructor is Candy Cooke, ATA-G. (4 hours*)
- Friday morning - 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. - ATA Board of Directors Meeting (Session 1)
- Friday afternoon - 12:30 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. - Welcome - Ken Pruett, ATA-R, ATA President and TALCB UPDATE - Chelsea Buchholtz, TALCB Commissioner and Melissa Tran, TALCB Director
- Friday afternoon - 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. - Hot Buttons, Part A: The One to Four Family Contract, The instructor is Candy Cooke, ATA-G. (3 hours*)
- Friday evening - 4:15 p.m. - 5:15 p.m. - ATA Membership Meeting
- Friday evening - 5:15 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. - ATA Board of Directors Meeting (Session 2)
- Friday evening - 5:15 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. - Networking Reception
- Saturday - 8:00 a.m. - Noon - New Technologies and the Appraisal Profession. The presenters are Joel Baker, Jeff Bradford and John Dingeman. (4 hours*)
- Saturday - 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. - Appraising Limited Market Properties. The instructor is Bryan Reynolds. (4 hours*)
Attendees will have the opportunity to network with fellow appraisal professionals at the continental breakfast, breaks, lunch, and at the networking reception Friday evening.
Who Should Attend
Anyone who needs to stay on the leading edge of appraisal issues, as well as professionals who are responsible for keeping appraisal processes in compliance.
ATA has contracted a rate of $109. This rate expires when our contracted room block is sold out or on September 16 (whichever comes first). Click here to make your reservation at the San Antonio Marriott Northwest Call (210) 377-3900 and reference group code 6523 or the Association of Texas Appraisers.
The hotel is near San Antonio Airport and is just 15 minutes from the San Antonio Zoo, University of Texas San Antonio, and Six Flags Fiesta Texas. Other nearby attractions include The Alamo, San Antonio River Walk, San Antonio College, Sea World and of course, downtown San Antonio.
The fee to attend this meeting is $150 for ATA members and $300 for non-members (not a member, join now! Fees increase $20 14 days before the meeting.)
Registration with payment must be received at least five business days in advance of the conference to guarantee your registration. If you have not received an e-mail confirmation one week prior to the conference, please call ATA at (210) 837-7123, M-F, 9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. to confirm your registration.
If you have questions about exhibiting or sponsoring, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. You can download the exhibitor/sponsor form here or pay on-line.
Written requests received three business days prior--full refund; fewer than three business days prior-- no refunds will be issued.
TREC Provider #1; TREC Legal Update II: CE: 37797 and Hot Buttons, Part A: The One to Four Family Contract: CE: 41832
TREC Provider #9974; New Technologies and the Appraisal Profession; CE: 41830 and Appraising Limited Market Properties: CE: 41829
TALCB Provider #8; New Technologies and the Appraisal Profession; CE: 41874 and Appraising Limited Market Properties: CE: 41868TALCB Provider #30; Hot Buttons, Part A: The One to Four Family Contract: CE: 41926