ATA’s 18th Annual Meeting and Education Conference will be held August 18-19 at the Sheraton Georgetown Texas Hotel and Conference Center, 1101 Woodlawn Avenue, Georgetown, TX 78628. The following events will be held at this annual meeting:
- Thursday afternoon - 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. - ATA Board of Directors Meeting (Session 1)
- Friday morning - 8:00 a.m. – 9:40 a.m. - Lessons learned from Cross Examination At Deposition And Trial (2 Hours* - Separate Registration Fee) Rudy Robinson, Austin Valuation Consultants, LLC
- Friday morning - 10:00 a.m. – 11:15 a.m. - TAF Listening Session, David Bunton, The Appraisal Foundation
- Friday morning – 11:15 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. - ASC Updates, Jim Park, Appraisal Subcommittee
- Friday afternoon - 12:55 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. - Welcome and Update, Steve Kahane, ATA-R, ATA President
- Friday afternoon - 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. - Top 15 Takeaways from Your Colleagues’ Legal Misfortunes (3 hours*) Peter Christensen, Christensen Law Group
- Friday evening - 4:15 p.m. - 5:15 p.m. - ATA Membership Meeting
- Friday evening - 5:15 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. - ATA Board of Directors Meeting (Session 2)
- Friday evening - 5:15 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. - Networking Reception
- Friday evening - 6:30 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. - Rentsch Brewery, 2500 NE Inner Loop, Georgetown ($10 admission fee)
- Saturday - 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. - Back to Basics: Fixing Dangerous Habits (7 hours*) Joshua Walitt, Walitt Solutions
Attendees will have the opportunity to network with fellow appraisal professionals at the continental breakfast, breaks, lunch, and at the networking reception Friday evening.
Who Should Attend
Anyone who needs to stay on the leading edge of appraisal issues, as well as professionals who are responsible for keeping appraisal processes in compliance.
Our room block expires on July 27. Call (800) 477-3340 or click here to reserve your room.
Just 30 minutes north of downtown Austin, this newly built 222-room hotel makes enjoying the best of the Hill Country completely effortless. Set on the banks of the San Gabriel River, outdoor activities from jogging trails to ropes courses are just steps away. This AAA Four Diamond hotel offers a heated oasis-like outdoor pool and park views.
Click here for more information on Georgetown.
The fee to attend this meeting is $150 for ATA members and $300 for non-members (not a member, join now! The fee to attend Lessons learned from Cross Examination At Deposition And Trial is $60 for members and $80 for non-members (includes lunch). You can also attend Friday afternoon only for $60 for members and $80 for non-members. (Fees increase $20 14 days before the meeting.) There is a $10 admission fee to attend the social on Friday evening.
Registration with payment must be received at least five business days in advance of the conference to guarantee your registration. If you have not received an e-mail confirmation one week prior to the conference, please call ATA at (210) 837-7123, M-F, 9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. to confirm your registration.
WE LOVE OUR SPONSORS!!! If you are interested in exhibiting or sponsoring, please contact email@example.com or download the exhibitor/sponsor form here.
Due to our commitment for the facilities and food for the event, a full refund can only be issued 3 business prior to the event. After the 3 day deadline, no refunds are able to be issued.
TREC: School Approval #9974:
Lessons learned from Cross Examination At Deposition And Trial (#46688)
Top 15 Takeaways from Your Colleagues’ Legal Misfortunes (#46775)
Back to Basics: Fixing Dangerous Habits (#46686)
TALCB: School Approval #8:
Lessons learned from Cross Examination At Deposition And Trial (#46782)
Top 15 Takeaways from Your Colleagues’ Legal Misfortunes (#46806)
Back to Basics: Fixing Dangerous Habits (#46780)